Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly check in with the doctor

Today I had my weekly check-in with the doctor.  I'm up to 162 lbs.  He didn't say whether baby had dropped or not but did say "You have a good size baby here".  The heart rate was good, measurements were good and my blood pressure was good.  He also said to be prepared because first babies are usually late.  Although funnily I've had two people (Kim and my acupuncture) tell me they had a feeling I would be early.  I thought I would be late, but then my instincts don't mean anything so I wouldn't go by then.  Let's hope I can at least make it through this week to finish off work.
Next week I get an internal exam (yuck!) to see if my cervix has decided to open yet or not.  I don't think it's going to be pleasant and I'm not looking forward to it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment