Thursday, October 20, 2011
The surprises keep on coming...
Today I had another surprise shower at work. This time it was thrown by people outside my department. Again I was clueless. I was talking to someone about work and followed him without thinking into a meeting room where there were a ton of people just waiting for me. It made me realize how lucky I am to work with people I like, get along with and consider to be friends as well. They got me my diaper bag, gift certificate to Elmwood Spa, more outfits for the baby and one lady also made a diaper cake. It's so pretty I don't want to tear it apart. I'll have to post pictures later as I didn't have my camera but there were 2 or 3 others taking pictures. Fortunately this time we didn't play any games so I didn't have to eat any more baby food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment