I think time is coming for this little one to arrive. Obviously I have noticed changes throughout the pregnancy but I feel like the past two days have been different. My hormones are going crazy as all of a sudden I feel like crying at the weirdest moments and I keep having hot flashes. On top of that my feet and legs are starting to swell and walking....well, that's a whole different ball game. The pressure on my pelvis is a bit painful every time I take a step. I've given up even trying to wear heels. Today at work I was conducting an interview and normally would have changed out of my running shoes but could not be bothered.
In the past week I've started feeling 'menstrual cramps' on and off and it reminds me that I have enjoyed NOT having my period for the past 9 months. I don't think I'm going to enjoy that coming back into my monthly schedule.
I had managed to only get up once at night but am now back to 3 or 4 times and while baby used to sleep through, she seems to be up at around 3:00/3:30a.m. I know this is just preparing for me for after she is born but I would just love to get a nice stretch up uninterrupted sleep one last time.
Needless to say, I am so looking forward to the end of work so I can just laze at home in my pj's all day long. Let's hope baby doesn't decide to come early and not give me any break at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment