Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Starting weekly visits

Today I had another check-in with the doctor.  From now on it's going to be weekly visits.  I'm happy to report that I didn't gain any weight from my last visit 2 weeks ago to now.  I did find it a bit surprising though as I felt like I've eaten quite a bit of junk food lately and all the Thanksgiving food over the weekend.  Maybe Baby has had enough and doesn't have enough room to grow anymore.
Other than that everything looks good.  Her head is pointed down and her back is to the left of me.  I could have told the doctor that though as she keeps jabbing me on the right hand side.
I supposed the countdown is on.  We have the car seat installed, I have clothes for baby and sort of packed a hospital bag so I guess we're ready for whenever she decides to come on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment