Today I had my monthly check in with my OB. I weighed in at 155 lbs, which I felt was better than last month's weigh in....although now that I think about it, it's only 1 lb less. Everything looked good except I had some protein in my urine. I was sent to the lab to give a urine specimen to see if I have a bladder infection. If so, I have to take antibiotics to clear it up. I don't feel like there is anything wrong with me, so hopefully it's just a fluke. My glucose test results came back and they were fine so fortunately no gestational diabetes for me.
My next check up is in 3 weeks. I guess since I'm getting closer the visits will become more frequent. Just after that check up I will have another ultra-sound to check and see if my placenta has moved out of the way so baby can slide on out.
Just about 10 more weeks to go. Can hardly wait to meet this little one inside of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment