Friday, August 5, 2011

Gluttony

Almost like my breakfast.
I only had one hash brown
and no meat on my egg mcmuffin
I have found that I am most hungry in the mornings and as the day goes on I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous again.  It's not extremely bad but enough that I don't want heavy things at dinner.  The problem is that when I wake up in the morning I am starving.  So this morning, I decided to go for a McDonald's breakfast.  Normally, I'll come into the office and drop off my stuff and then head over.  I couldn't even wait to do that today, so I went straight.  The dilemma then was, what do I eat?  So why choose?  I ended up with the Hotcakes Happy Meal (3 pancakes, hash brown, apple juice) and an Egg McMuffin sandwich.  The funny thing is, that today I struggled to get into my maternity jeans this morning and you would think that would lead me to eat fruit or something healthier today.  Nope....I wasn't having any of that.  It's no wonder I keep putting on all this weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment