Saturday, August 6, 2011
All registered up
Today I finished registering. I had made an appointment at Moms to be..and More. After my experience at Babies R Us I was not looking forward to this and I was going by myself. I prepared myself in advance though and had looked on-line and made a list of what I felt I still needed. I got there early and fortunately started early. It was a much better experience. The lady who helped me (Claire-Lise) used to be a nanny and was so knowledgeable. She walked me through the entire store and wrote down my registry for me. She suggested things I hadn't thought about and told me that I didn't need things that I asked about. We managed to finish in an hour and by the time I got home in the evening she had input and e-mailed me my registry. Now that's something I can check off my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment