Yesterday I had my monthly visit with the Dr. I'm up to 140lbs. I can't believe it!!!! The doctor also had the results from our Ultrasound. Everything looks good, and it seems like we may be expecting a girl. However, I'm not running out to buy pink for everything. I still feel like it's not 100% positive and the technician didn't sound like it was easy to see when we were there. I don't have a sense one way or the other and will really be happy with either one as long as the baby is healthy, so I'll continue to prepare for either one.
I will need another ultrasound at 32 weeks because at the moment my placenta is in the way. 95% of the time it moves but if it doesn't then I will not be able to deliver normally and I suspect will have a C-section instead. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
So exciting Saads... whichever sex your baby is, he/she will be Jacen's future buddy!! Can't wait!
ReplyDelete