Saturday, May 28, 2011

Morning Sickness rears it's ugly head..

..and I don't like it.
Just when I thought I was feeling better it seems as if I have taken a step backwards.  I should have known this was going to happen.  All week just after I've had something in the morning I go through 5 minutes of gagging and willing myself not to throw up.  That usually does the trick and I get on with my day.  This morning I was not so lucky.  I woke up around 7:00a.m. came downstairs and made some toast.  I got about half way through my first slice and knew I wouldn't be able to eat more, so I gave the second piece to Raju.  I then went upstairs to do some work.  At about 8:15a.m.  I could tell I just wasn't feeling right.  I came downstairs for a mint, but instead found myself in the downstairs bathroom with my head in the toilet.  Fortunately, it wasn't too bad and not like the times after a heavy night of drinking.
I persevered though and went to the mall with Raju for a bit.  It may not have been the smartest thing to do, but I managed.  We came back home and then I slept for a solid 3 hours.  Again, wasting a lovely day.  I woke up and we decided to go for a walk.  Fresh air seems to help a bit.
On the positive side, at least I know the baby is up to something and wasn't there some study that the sicker you are the smarter the baby?

1 comment:

  1. Well, how smart are Ryan and Jack? Because, God knows, I was sick as a dog with both of them!

    ReplyDelete