Wow...I can't believe the difference from a few days ago. I don't want to jinx anything but it looks like my nausea might be subsiding and I'm getting back a bit of energy. This past week Raju and I ate out 3 times. I know that's a lot, but considering I haven't been able to eat much that was progress. Today was jam packed with stuff. I started the day with Acupuncture, followed by a quick visit to Fariena's, then it was on to Dixie Outlet Mall. I spent $200 at Thyme maternity but managed to pick up a pair of jeans, 2 work pants, a dress, and 2 bras. Fariena also lent me a couple of tops. I tried them all on again when I got home and felt like I looked normal. Some people had suggested I just buy bigger sizes of regular clothes but I have to admit, I quite enjoyed still buying a size small but getting the maternity panel that made it feel better.
Back at home, it was a quick stop for lunch (Kraft Dinner) and then it was off to the grocery store and Canadian Tire. I made it through grocery shopping without feeling sick...yeah!!!
By this time I was feeling a bit tuckered out, so I caught up on 30 Rock and General Hospital and then was up and at it again. In went laundry, and then it was time to make dinner. Raju still most of it, but that was because I was busy baking cookies. It felt really good to get flour on my hands again. I've missed it.
I don't want to overdo it, so that's it for today. Tomorrow.....cleaning the bathrooms...
No comments:
Post a Comment