This week I was out and about quite a bit with Samara. I sometimes worry that it will deter her from her naps but in actual fact it encourages her naps and nice long ones. At Movies for Mommies she slept through the movie (almost 2 hours), Friday Raju and I went for a walk and lunch at the Distillery, she slept for 3 hours, yesterday Di and I went to L'il Bean n' Green and she slept for 2.5-3 hours as well. That seems to be the trick. At home she likes to sleep in 30 minute sessions. Maybe it's not loud enough for her and I need to make more noise :)
Regardless, I'm just happy that she has been so good and I've been able to enjoy my outings without her fussing too much. I hope that I'm not jinxing myself by saying that.
Here are some recent pictures of her.

No comments:
Post a Comment